YOU NIQQAS WANNA LEARN ELVISH?! HERE YA GO!
YOU NIQQAS WANNA LEARN ELVISH?! HERE YA GO!
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
CLICK THE SQUARES.
Omg so cold and wet.
…I just thought Zuko would’ve had really hard time dealing with Aang’s death. I mean, in a way he was kind of the centre of his life since Zuko was 13, and then he became - most probably - his best friend. So… yeah. I’ll just leave this here.
Excuse me while my emotions explode.
IT’S OKAY, THAT’S JUST MY SOUL LEAKING OUT THROUGH MY EYE BALLS
I am overcome with such an irrepressible anger, and it seems as if it engulfs all else. What else is there to say to him? He was selfish enough to leave me, to leave us, to leave everything, and for what? For what. He’s gone and I’m here and I can’t stand it. I never would’ve thought I’d miss him this much. But he’s not there to write to when I have no idea what to do. He’s not there to do his stupid marble trick, to laugh at my severity, to see if his beard could match mine. He’s not here, and it hurts me every day. His ashes are scattered on the wind, yet I’m just as alive as he is. It hurts and I’m angry and I don’t know what he wants me to do. To look for the new Avatar? To grieve? I’ve done plenty of both so far, and I will continue to. When everything was crumbling, I didn’t think of Mai or anybody else I love. I thought of Aang and how he used to listen to me when I was proud or sad or broken, and I hated my weakness for needing his strength.They say life’s a circle, and perhaps they’re right. I began my life searching for him, and I will end it the same way.
grace writes things
My friend and I are having somewhat of a dispute about this and I want your opinions.
The question is whether or not a water/earth/air bender can possibly redirect lightning.
I say no, she says yes.
She claims that since it’s a redirection and not a creation, and the movement is simply making a…
Reblogging for my Avatar fan followers. This is an interesting discussion.
Personally, I side with the friend. I believe that any bender who knows the proper form/energy direction could redirect lightning. After all, Iroh learned the technique from observing Waterbending.
It’s all about the flow of the lightning. I believe fire, air and water could do it, however I’m not so sure about earth. With an earth bender I would believe it to just ground out, and quite possibly harm the bender in the process.
When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change
just as your partner’s about to cum, press your thumb against their forehead and take away their bending
Owls confirmed to be the creepiest birds ever. LOOK AT THE FUCKING THINGS. If you fail to notice the one on the left fucking SWALLOWING a rat, then you have the dude singing some satanic chant or something next to him, and then you have those two other fucking psychos synchronized to make you feel creeped the fuck out with their soulless dance of FUCKING DOOM.
I really am tempted to reblog this every time it’s on my dash. That description is one of the best things on the internet.